Marketing Strategies That Can Set You Apart From Your Competitors
types of marketing approches
Marketing oriented approach
- In the past, there were mainly three marketing approaches employed before: – Marketing oriented approach. Marketing oriented approaches have been proven to be useful for the business owners because they provide the customers with information about the products and services that they want to buy. They also come in different forms and uses such as direct mail, television commercials, radio advertisements, catalogues, door hangers, brochures, flyers, etc. The direct marketing oriented approach is proven to be quite effective, though expensive.
- The next two different marketing approaches are Product vs. Marketing oriented approaches. On this approach, companies try to create a product that can effectively address the needs of the potential consumers. This is usually a means to advertise the products without having to directly reach out to the loyal customers.
- Bargain Hunters is the third different marketing approaches. On this approach, companies try to promote their products by offering attractive price offers to the loyal customers. They use different promotion periods depending on the product that they are trying to market. For instance, during Christmas time, they opt to have shorter sale period than the other seasons. During Valentine days, they use longer promotion periods in order to have more sales because Valentine is the season of love.
benefits of marketing strategies
Now, let’s see how each of these marketing strategies can be used for the benefit of the company. This is why companies should employ these strategies right away. However, there are still some instances wherein the execution of the different marketing approaches used can be difficult. This is the case when the target audience is very wide.
how to help marketing approaches
- This is where the use of different marketing approaches can help. This is because different marketing approaches can be used depending on the target audience. A simple example is the television commercial. TV ads are ideal for marketing during holiday seasons. Aside from that, it has the longest advertising time so it can reach a wider audience in a fast amount of time.
- Direct marketing strategies, on the other hand, are ideal for those times when the products or services you are selling are in demand. However, using direct marketing can prove to be expensive, especially if you have to hire the services of a professional marketer. That is why most companies prefer the use of different types of marketing approaches. In fact, aside from using direct selling products and services, many companies also resort to using other types of media like the internet and other forms of promotions.
how marketing approaches Allow to get a lot more customer
On one hand, using different marketing approaches can allow you to get a lot more customers and build a stronger customer base. At the same time, it can also help you in selling your products at lower costs. For example, you can use direct selling strategies and advertise your product at a flea market.
You can opt for direct marketing and online marketing, radio advertising, print media advertisement, and TV commercials. You can also make use of several different marketing strategies in conjunction with each other and create the ultimate promotional campaign. All of these efforts will definitely prove to be worthwhile because they can not only give you an economical edge over your competitors, but they can also give you a high degree of customer service that is lacking in your business.